- If you need to cancel your houseboat reservation for any reason up to the full payment date, you will lose 50% of your rental deposit (rental deposits are $300.00 for all boats, except Grand Marquis and Empress, which are $500.00).
- If you cancel after your final payment date (45 days prior to boarding in Off-Season and 60 days prior to boarding in Summer/Value Weeks) you will lose 100% of the rental deposit.
- Once you have paid in full, you are considered locked into your reservation.
- If you need to cancel after you have paid in full, and you have no interested parties, you may contact us to see if we are able to re-rent you houseboat. If we are able to re-rent all or part of your houseboat rental, we will refund the amount of the rental, less 50% of your rental deposit.
- If we cannot re-rent your boat, we will have your houseboat ready for your arrival. This boat will be available for the dates and times you have requested.
- All requests for cancellations and/or re-rentals must be in writing by e-mail, fax, or mail.
- Once you have paid in full, you may only upgrade your reservation.
- To confirm your reservation, a deposit equaling one (1) day rental cost will be requested at the time of booking. This deposit will be applied to your total rental amount.
- The full rental amount is due thirty (30) days prior to your departure.
- If you decide to cancel your reservation more than thirty days to your check-in date, a 20% fee will be taken out of your deposit. If you cancel your reservation within 30 days of your check-in date, you will forfeit 50% of the TOTAL RENTAL CHARGES.
- To confirm your reservation, a $35.00 non-refundable deposit is required.
- Payment is required to be paid in full 60 days prior to your arrival date. If you need to cancel after full payment is made, we will try to re-rent all or part of your site. ** If we are able to re-rent your site, the full amount payment will be refunded to you less the $35.00 non-refundable deposit. If we cannot re-rent your site, it will be available to you for the dates you have requested.
- Customers who book their reservations a year in advance must reserve for a minimum of seven nights (no shortening).
* ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING, EITHER BY E-MAIL, FAX, OR MAIL